“Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” – Margaret Fuller
The virtual book club is an informal gathering and discussion group of people who love to read and who love to discuss what they read. Our books will be business development and self help books.
Online virtual meetings: Join us on the 1st Thursday of the month at 3:30pm
What you can expect:
- Informal conversations about the selected book
- Shared experiences
What we expect of you:
- Participation. You don’t have to read the book to participate. We will provide links to videos/interviews and/or summaries
- An open mind. Everyone has their own experiences and we grow when we are open to new ideas.
Books we will discuss:
- It’s Okay to Be the Boss: The Step-by-Step Guide to Becoming the Manager Your Employees Need
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance—What Women Should Know
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
- Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life
- Mindful Work: How Meditation Is Changing Business from the Inside Out (Eamon Dolan)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
- Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization
- Dare to Serve: How to Drive Superior Results by Serving Others
If you’re already a HERcommunity member and are interested in joining us, please fill out the form below and click send. We will add you to the Closed Facebook Group so you can participate in the discussion surrounding that month’s book. You can add it to your calendar by accessing the Facebook event here.
Need to join as a new member? Click here!