Hello friend! Hoping this note finds you and yours are all doing well! So many exciting things to share from our end, I will jump right in…
– HerOffice Hours – ask your certification or business development questions during a Facebook LiveStream –> sign up here
! It won’t hurt my feelings if you USE me in this circumstance and let your woman-owned business friends know they can get their questions answered too!
– New program alert! Her Company Man of Honor Awards (aka: HerCoMOHs). We recognize that there are men among us who are working to further the diversity and inclusion initiatives that are important to us – we want to celebrate them and let them know how grateful we are for them. HerCoMOH is an avid 1) supporter of women’s business development, 2) an advocate of equality in pay and access for women in business, and 3) champion of women in business.
**Nominate a HerCoMOH here
, be sure to include your name and contact info plus the name and contact person of the person you are nominating and why.
– HerProfiles – last chance to be included in this powerful round-up of who-is-who among woman owned businesses in the sunshine state. The directory will be distributed at the Go for the Greens Conference to the decision-makers. As a WBDC of FL member, you will get two of these beautiful books and your profile will highlight your status as a WBE to potential suppliers. Are you in yet? Start here. Submissions must be received 08/16/17 1pm.
**Our big news is that we’ve extended the opportunity to be included in this inaugural issue to woman owned businesses in Florida, whether they are already certified or certifiable
. If you know a woman-owned business who is certifiable, but not yet certified, please share the news and invite them to be included in the Inaugural Issue for only $225. Of course, if you know other WBEs who should be in this directory, please share the urgent news today
– HerBook Chats on Sept 14th at noon – Designing Your Life | Register on Facebook event –> here
– CelebrateHer – nominate a WBE who should be recognized for her significant professional achievements (it’s ok to self-nominate here ladies! Tooting your own horn is encouraged and expected).
We have so many exciting things happening that I hope you will be just as excited about … our goal is to champion, certify and connect as many woman owned businesses as we can – across the globe, starting in Florida.
Let’s talk again soon!