The Her Company Man of Honor Award will celebrate a man who has been instrumental in helping women owned businesses.
We invite you to nominate yourself or someone else – we want to honor Men of Honor.
Please answer these questions …
- What does supplier diversity mean to you?
- Who is your favorite female role model and why?
- What are the strengths of women business owners that you admire the most?
- Words of wisdom you can offer to women in business?
- Anything else you’d like to share about why you are a supporter and proponent of Supplier Diversity and specifically women in business.
Benefits to our members:
- Marketing and exposure for the individual and the company they represent
- Opportunity to celebrate male employees and partners
- The interview/profile piece will be about 3-4 minutes. We will share the great news about each honoree on our social media channels as well as in our e-blasts that go out to our members and sponsors.
Men of Honor:
- Sam Hines, Chair of WBDC of FL Board of Directors
- Matt Thursam, formerly of Disney
- Dana Hill, Florida Blue
- Willie Johnson, CHEP
- Leonard Spence, Disney
- Michael Robinson, IBM
Characteristics of a Man of Honor:
- Supporter of women’s business development
- Advocate of equality in pay and access for women in business
- Champion of women in business