The Babson College Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab® is an eight-month accelerator program designed for high-growth women entrepreneurs.
THE WIN LAB ACCELERATOR:
Created by the Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership (CWEL) at Babson College, the #1 school for entrepreneurship in the world, the Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab provides women entrepreneurs with an inspiring community and a rigorous, experiential process that catalyzes innovative thinking and enables them to successfully scale their businesses.
WIN Lab is a different kind of venture accelerator, one that broadens the possibilities for women entrepreneurs capable of making a dynamic economic impact. Throughout the experience, “WINners”—design and test prototypes, fine-tune their KPIs, and develop growth strategies in order to scale their ventures. You also get:
- 40+ business curriculum content sessions, including Babson faculty and world-renowned pedagogy
- One-on-one coaching for the duration of the program
- Access to experts in a variety of industries and subject matter
- To participate in well-attended public events to showcase your company
- Milestones to hold you accountable to your goals
- A cohort of women entrepreneurs who are experiencing the entrepreneurial journey with you
To learn more, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page here.